Monday, May 26, 2008

Lately....

Sorry for the bolus of posts, but I've had an interesting few weeks. I've started dating a new girl who I met on Match, and I've really been enjoying her company. If I haven't told you about her yet, you can probably guess what her name is.

This on top of training has left me with little time for internet. Which is good, because I spend way too much time online. So now I've replaced much internet time with drinking wine across the table from a smoking hot chick.

Needless to say, I'm really excited.

The cool thing is that we have a few differences that really compliment each other. We've met on fundamental levels, and I wouldn't go as far as to say that it's a case of opposites attracting, but we do seem to get along well despite not being "perfect matches."

Also, despite spending time with this new girl, I still have time to go out biking & whatnot. She works insane hours (80+/wk) -- an inherent trait of her profession, so she's usually getting done with work when I've finished working out. Convenient, no? I'm reminded of Aphrodite, who chose(as I was taught) Hephaestus(greek god of technology, metallurgy, and fire---i.e. me) because he worked late--allowing her to be with extramarital trysts. In this case--our lovers are work and bicycles, respectively.

Given my dating history, this is probably more than I should be writing this girl at this time. I'll stop here.

uh, later.

No comments: