Sunday, February 3, 2008

Cyling and Sexual Dysfunction

All due respect, but after reading this article, I'm pretty sure that Bjorn Andersson, despite being perhaps the best cyclist in triathon, can't get it up.


There's a huge amount of triathletes & cyclists these days that seem to obsess about body position to improve aerodynamics. The type of people that fit into this are generally the cycling equivalent of photography measurebators, and spend lots of time hanging around in online forums.

These people, fortunately, won't be reproducing. Seriously; who in their right mind would place cycling aerodynamics over the ability to use their genitals? While I may get laughed at for the spacers on my bike's stem, I will be having the last laugh when I show your dissatisfied girlfriend my O-Face.

No comments: