Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 starts off with a blast......

......from my gut, into a toilet. Glad I've got that out of the way.

On a much better note, I had good friend next to me coaching me along. And that friend had me at her party. Where I got to have free booze. and tasty homemade potstickers. Really, really good friends are hard to come by, and I've got some great ones.

To summarize 2007, (the nth consecutive )best year of my life...

Foreign countries visited: 3
US states visited: 8
Triathlons raced: 3
Mountain bike races: 3
XC ski marathons completed: 2
Mountains climbed: 4
New bikes: one
Miles Biked: about 3000
Miles Ran: 150.3 (below par for me, actually)
Days downhill skiing: 12
Days XC skiing: at least 28
Concerts: 4
$ spent fixing my car: $4765.11 (excluding oil changes)
Photos taken: 3288
Prints sold: 1
Medical Devices to market: 2 (about damn time for one of them)
Hearts Broken: 3 (I'm so sorry.)

2 comments:

KwT said...

Those are some mighty tasty accomplishments sir. Good luck kicking the crap out of 2008 as well!!

Chad Bruels said...

Nice list, sir. I like it and am going to copy you and keep a similar one for my own goals for 2008.