Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Storm Troopers protect Emporer in St. Paul

pretext. I do not side with people destroying property--I've been following the law all my life, except for speeding sometimes during my morning commute. I also do not side with "Anarchists"--I believe in democracy, which is a form of government.

Dear Police: We pay you to keep the peace, not destroy it.

In Denver, the police prepared for riots. (which Rush Limbaugh was hoping to instigate.)

In St. Paul, the police prepared for a fucking Zombie Apocalypse. They've got national guard, Humvees, whup-whup-whup Helicopters above, shotguns, machine guns, tear gas, and probably some guns they used in Duke Nukem 3D.

Give a man a hammer, and all his problems begin look like nails.

Put a man behind a mask, body armor, give him a stick, tear gas, and 300 friends looking the same way, and they will behave in the same way those swept up in "mob mentality" will act. They have no face. They have no identity.


Way show the girl with the flower.


And the 78-year old nun?

Who are you people? Are you really here to protect the peace?

Speaking of the Peace, WTF is with the house raids on peace groups? Think about that.... Peace groups. Armed men, knocking the down doors of people organizing to prevent war, death, and destruction. I can't wait to see what you're going to be charging these people with, if they're charged with anything at all. I hope the ACLU TAKES THE MONEY FROM YOUR POCKETS AND THE SHIRT OFF YOUR BACK, you evil scumbags. Like these guys. Sadly for me & my tax dollars, you will probably be defended by a state-payrolled attorney.

And tell me about your big arrests doing these raids. Who's been charged with what? I'd love to know. So far, I've heard zilch.

Newsflash: You are always responsible for your actions, no matter who is giving the orders....in the face of the American legal system, the worlds legal system, and your creator's judgment.
If there isn't a voice in the back of your head making you think twice, you're probably a sociopath.

There's also reports of lawyers and medics being arrested. Awesome. Those pesky lawyers really get in the way of a good time kicking ass, don't they? Same with a few journalists and their cameras you confiscated.

Too bad this kid didn't get the same protection from you that the guys who choked up the Anoka airport with Lear Jets did. Face it, in the end, police provide much more protection to one type of person in this country: those with CASH. Wouldn't it be weird if that kid actually had his own private security detail?

I guess it's fortunate for the who are getting pummeled by these legions of automatons with sticks, there's medics sitting right next to them.

I'll be watching in coming days to see who exactly is charged with what. Should I be surprised if most get their charges dropped? Should I be surprised if very few get punished?

Today, your job will be truly thankless.

No comments: