Monday, September 1, 2008

Dumb Move, John

There's some pretty compelling evidence that Sarah Palin covered up her 16 year old daughter's pregnancy by pretending to be pregnant herself.

From all the pictures, I've seen, Sarah Palin was never pregnant. She is pretty fit for a woman her age, in fact.

I like how:
-the Governess, who claimed to be leaking amniotic fluid early one morning in Texas, gave a speech, and flew back to Alaska to "have the child"

-Even better, her daughter took 5-8 months off from her private Catholic school citing "infectious mononucliosis" just after she started showing some tummy.

-Talked about how she loved to "run hills...it really tears up your gut" when she would've been 5 months pregnant.

And it now Bristol is pregnant AGAIN. Time for a shotgun wedding!

1 comment:

Erin said...

This whole Palin thing has totally taken over my weekend reading. I'm just disgusted beyond belief.

Now I must tear myself away from the newspapers and blogs and do something constructive with what is left of my 3-day weekend.