Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What I'm doing this summer.

So I'm signed up for just about all the races I'm doing this summer. Base Training has started as of last week. I put in 8 hours, and am hoping to get in 10 this week.

Here's the schedule:

6/8 Bismarck Triathlon (Olympic) -- This is directed by an old HS swim coach, and is a tuneup for the Liberty. I'd like to place top 10.
6/14 Liberty Half Iron goal 5:10
6/28 --volunteering @ the BWood road race.
6/29 Waconia triathlon
7/5 Spectate Minneman. Or go hiking @ the North Shore.
7/12 Timberman (long)
7/20 Heart of the Lakes (long)
7/26 ---Wedding in Montana.
8/3 Brewhouse (long)
8/9 Turtleman (long) Goal: average 24mph or faster on the bike.
9/6 Burrito Union 10 Hour Tri (imperialist relay)

I'm shooting for top 3 in my age group in the Midwest Multisport series.


I'll throw in an MNSCS race or two here & there to mix things up--and I'm moving up to sport class. Likely Races:
5/11 Eriks Spring Cup
6/22 Dirt Spanker. Or Hiking @ the North Shore.
8/24 Border Battle

I may swap the Manitou sprint for the Bismarck race -- we'll see.

No comments: