Tuesday, July 17, 2007

internet stalkers

So J-Mo just celebrated her 9000th profile view. Can you say stalkers?

But then I just remembered, my Flickr account is registering in at ~8340 views, and I'm now recalling that an acquaintence of mine actually knew a female Flickr "admirer" of mine who was inquiring about my status. (at the time time I was taken) I pih-shawed all of this, but I have to admit --I was secretly thinking about a slender & lithe half naked woman serving at my beck & call.

But then I met (a different) one of my stalkers recently, and it was Über-weird.

Here's an exerpt from an email I got the other day from "married-mother-of-three":

It was so awesome visiting with you. I told you I was going
to email you. You were so nice to visit with and I mean it, your
photography is amazing. I came home and looked at it again. It is beyond
breath taking. Words don't even describe it. How did you figure out that
you were so good at that? You look great too. It's too bad you don't live
around here.....I would love to keep in touch with you. Maybe when we come down to the cities sometime, we can get together.
Keep in touch, okay,"

CREEPY.

Although she was in pretty good shape, I was totally turned off by this.

My Myspace profile: ~3800 views. And it's been a private account for nearly a year.

No comments: