Sunday, July 1, 2007

10 years

I was at my 10 year reunion last night, and I had a very positive experience. Everyone was very sociable, and lots of people came up and talked to me who probably wouldn't have done the same so long ago.

I also got tons of compliment on my photography. I left a link to my photo site on our page @ classreport.com, almost as a joke, but it turns out lots of people are looking at it and appreciating it. I had at least 15 people (mostly women) approach me and their first words were to compliment my photography.

Good to know someone is appreciating my wasted time. One girl wants me to photograph her family, and another wanted me to photograph her future wedding. Not something I could do, I don't think.

I did see one girl that I totally thought was the cat's meow in high school and was hoping to see. Today has her own physical therapy business in OR. No kids, not married, does bike racing & triathlons, super fit, still gorgeous. But *like* 10 years ago, she has a boyfriend. Go figure.

No comments: