Tuesday, September 6, 2005

A few things

I'm beginning to think the true reason behind cologne samples in men's magazines is to cover up other....scents in the bathroom.

Blueberries are superfoods. Just as I anticipated.*rubbing my hands together* I'm not going to cite my source. Ok, ok. Her name was Dara.

I probably dream more during waking hours than I do when I'm asleep. Don't mention this to my boss.

Obese people should not be allowed to wear the "livestrong" bracelets. Pardon me for being abrasive, you aren't living strong. You are living weak on a couch succumbing to cheese doodles. Lance lives on a bicycle going uphill, and succumbs only to Sheryl Crow. Boing.

More abrasion. Remember the story about the man who built his house on the ocean, and the other man who built his house on the rock? And then the part where the man on the ocean's house got washed away by the ocean, and the man on the rock was ok?

It wasn't part of the story, but I think it was a given what happens to the guy who builds his house on the coast below sea level. The moral of the story is don't do that!!!!! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? The least you could do is make sure his Army Corps of Engineers is well funded. Which it was not.

No comments: