Thursday, July 10, 2008

Worst day ever.

Yesterday I drove my car out of the underground garage to go to work. My car was not 50% onto the roadway when a car comes out of nowhere and swipes the bumper off my car, tearing the headlights off along with it.

The guy steps out, chewing tobacco, dirty, talking about how he doesn't have a job. But he was nice. I later on found out while swapping info that he was from Cedar, MN. WTF was he doing in Edina at 6:50am??


We called the cops and the officer that showed up didn't even write a report. I gave the other guy a ~6"x6" dent in his car, and scraped off some paint. You can hardly see it.

Anyways, I called progressive and they were super nice & helpful. I couldn't drive my car away because, well my bumper is lying on the ground. So I took J-Mo's car to work.

I get to work, do that, leave and meet the roommates in uptown for happy hour.

Then Dr.J called for the first time in quite a while, and I missed the call. Then I got back to my loaner car, and the battery was dead.

Thanks, Dean, for stopping by and jumping me.

On Monday, I told my dad over phone that I wanted to trade my car in.

No comments: