Monday, December 17, 2007

All contestants will recieve these lovely parting gifts.

At least she broke it to me while giving me cookies & banana bread she baked for me.

So yet another relationship down the hole. Funny how they always start with "you're an awesome guy, but...."

That actually means "I'm trying to keep you from making a big stink about this, and that might happen if I tell you flat out I don't think we're compatible."

I've always been a person to forgive and give people a second chance. Maybe that's a weakness to some, but it will be a strength when the times comes, and someone will appreciate that in me.
I'm really bothered by how history seems to repeat itself and I end up dating women twice. Before, that was a sign that I wasn't ready to commit, and a girl gave me a second chance. Now, it's me being the forgiver. I'm wondering if one of these days the third time will be a charm. Or perhaps....the first time?

In the mean time, I'm going to go out and kick some ass on the ski slopes.

No comments: