Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmm

So I've got some throat thing going on and my voice has dropped about 3 full octaves. Since Sunday, every word I've uttered has came out sounding like the lead singer from The Crash Test Dummies. 'member those guys?

Anyways, the point of discussion today really has no point but is a simple observation. Last week, I took my playstation 1, which was covered in a layer of dust, and put it along with my ps games into my storage space.

In contrast, the 39 & 43 year-old engineers in the adjacent cubicles have 15 minute discussions about some computer game they play online every time the 45-year-old-long-hair-mountain-man-beard-no-wedding-ring dude from IS stops by. Which is like 10-15 times a day.

And then ...about half the time these days....one of our project managers stops by to issue action items or drop some papers off or something......and makes my day just a little more entertaining.

"....but you totally have to get to level 19 and grab the flute if you want the weapons upgrade for your chainsawwweeerrr... we need to replace that hard disk in your computer. I'll put in a purchase request ASAP.....

Once there was this dude who.
Really hated video games
and old people that played them all dayyyyy-aaayyy
but wheee-eeeennnnn
the 55 year old redheaded lesbian project manager stopped byyyy-eee-iiii
to get a status report on the components got all pissed
the dude who hated geeks got a good laughhhh-aaghhh

or something like that. I'll work on a TCTD cover for all of you.

No comments: